COVID-19 Curated Reports is a Knowledge Base for Physicians and Scientists to keep track of important emergent scientific papers and information related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The knowledge base aims to publish selected papers to give an insight into new therapeutics, clinical trials, research of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The project is supported by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) and hosted by the Departments of Pharmacology, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute and Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute.
Sponsor: The project is sponsored by The Commonwealth Institute (UK, NZ) grant.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) is a top ranked health sciences Institution with the following constituent colleges:
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry
- Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, greater Chennai
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Pondicherry
- Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College, Pondicherry
- Shri Sathya Sai College of Nursing, greater Chennai
- School of Pharmacy, Pondicherry
- MGM Institute of Biological Sciences, Pondicherry
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences.
Editor: Dr. Jagan Mohan R, MD. Head, Deputy Director of E-Learning and Medical Informatics, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth